QUALITY AND PRICE UNITE
The Vortex Front Fork Lift Stand ST922 delivers a ton of quality and performance at an affordable price. It uses quad-bearing wheels for super stable, easy lifting. Fully adjustable to work with most any motorcycle, lifting by the fork bottoms - an excellent entry to mid-level stand.
If you’re looking for absolute quality at an affordable price point, the Vortex Front Fork Stand is the lift for you.
- Dual sealed bearing wheels.
- Oversized 4.25” quad wheels.
- Heavy-duty steel tube design.
- Breaks down for easy storage and transport.
- The pivot angle allows for easy lifting.
- Plastic glide plates help protect tubing.
- Compact design so the stand is not in your way.
- Heavy-duty rubber-coated steel pins help prevent damage to fork bottoms.
- Note: Always use in combination with a rear stand.
- (1) 28-1/2" Long X 15-1/4" Wide X 14" High X 1-1/4" Diameter black steel stand
- (2) Steel brackets W/lift pins
- (4) 10mm-1.5 X 16mm Button head bolts
- (2) 8mm-1.25 X 16mm Flange hex head bolts
- Weight: 15.05 Lbs.
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.00 x 16.50 x 5.00 Inches
- Available Colors: Black
- Type: Motorcycle Stand
- Brand: Vortex
- Manufacturers Part Number: ST922
Why these Stands are Yammie Approved:
✓ Rigid Construction! Heavy gauge steel adds stability for working on your bike.
✓ It’s Built to Last! Made with highly durable materials to offer premium quality for exceptional wear resistance.
✓ Great Functionality! In a unit that breaks down for easy storage and transport.
✓ Great Stability! Provided by quad bearing wheels for super stable, easy lifting.