The Vortex 7 Degree Clip-On Handlebar Kits are an economical way to replace your stock handlebars with a lighter and more repairable solution that offers amazing strength.
They are machined from solid billet with a removable handlebar. In the event of a crash, you simply replace the handlebar tube instead of the entire Clip-on.
Vortex handlebars kits come in 0 and 7-degree angles and include both collars, 2 handlebar tubes with plastic ends, and high tensile strength fasteners.
- Race-proven technology.
- 7° pullback offers maximum leverage for road racing.
- CNC machined from solid block 7075 T-6 aerospace aluminum.
- Stainless fasteners and Delrin plastic ends.
- Inexpensive replaceable bars, in the event of a crash simply replace the handlebar tube instead of the entire clip-on.
- A Universal fit by the size of your fork tube in mm.
- Machined-nylon bar ends and stainless-steel hardware.
- Handlebars can be replaced individually.
- Available in Black or Silver color.
- Both collars
- (2) handlebar tubes with plastic ends
- High tensile strength fasteners
Why these Kits are Yammie Approved:
✓ High-Quality Construction! They’re machined from solid, aerospace grade, billet aluminum for maximum strength.
✓ They’re Easily Replaceable! In the event of a crash, you simply replace the broken tube instead of the entire clamp.
✓ Great Functionality! Thanks to the 7-degree angle proven to give racers and street riders the ultimate handlebar position.
✓ Easy Installation! Thanks to a clip-on unit that can be installed in a matter of minutes using only common hand tools.