STAY CONNECTED ON ANY ADVENTURE!
Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the bars with the all-new Sena 50R Bluetooth Communication System!
The 50R packs Sena’s advanced Mesh technology and premium SOUND BY Harman Kardon into a low-profile, sleek yet rugged design. Tested and proven by over 100 competitors and staff during the Int. GS Trophy 2020, the 50R continues Sena’s long tradition of Advancing Adventure. With its powerful audio capability, rugged durability, and next-level technology, the form and function of the 50R combine to set a new standard for motorcycle communication.
Designed to provide robust levels of reliability, Sena’s Mesh technology provides stable and clear connection even in the most demanding scenarios. Within the Mesh network, riders will have the ability to choose two different types of channels: Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom, allowing connections to a near-limitless number of riders inside of a 5-mile range and Group Mesh Intercom, providing the ability to create a private mesh intercom group of up to 24 riders. Additionally, the four-way Bluetooth intercom mode continues to be an option for connecting other Sena Bluetooth-enabled users within a 1.2-mile range.
The 50R gives direct access to digital assistants when paired with a smartphone. With the “Hey Siri” or “Hey Google” function, you can keep your hands on the bars -where they belong. Additional Sena voice commands give you control of Sena’s 50R system functions, such as answering the phone or starting up a Group Mesh session. These voice command functions are offered across eight languages including English, Spanish, French and more!
A fast charge battery gets you back out on the road quicker than with previous Sena models. Stop for lunch and a 20-minute charge buys you an extra 3.5 hours of mesh communication or 6 hours of Bluetooth intercom. An hour of charging brings the 50R up to 100%, with 8 hours of mesh communication or 13 hours of Bluetooth intercom.
- Premium Speakers & Microphone with SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Mesh Intercom 2.0 Technology
- Voice-activated digital assistant access ("Hey Google"/"Hey Siri")
- 30% faster rapid charging - full charge after 1 hour
- 8 hours of Mesh intercom talk time or 13 hours of Bluetooth intercom talk time.
- Sena Motorcycle app provides a way to visually configure and connect to other riders
- Automatic firmware updates via the included WiFi Adapter
- Multi-channel open mesh intercom (up to 9 channels)
- Open Mesh Intercom: Range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min. 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)
- Bluetooth Intercom: Range of up to 1.2 miles in open terrain
- Remote control compatible
- Music sharing
- Audio Multitasking
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3-year Warranty
What sets the Sena 50R apart from its competitors?
PREMIUM POWERED AUDIO
- The 50R now offers an even more impressive audio performance with SOUND BY Harman Kardon. Both the speakers and microphone were created with the audio experts at Harman Kardon to provide world-class sound for one of Sena’s top communication devices. Expertly crafted speakers and an all-new microphone allow the 50R to provide an unmatched audio experience in your helmet. The speakers send crystal clear audio to riders’ ears while the microphone, with a newly designed sensor, provides robust performance for voice communication while riding.
- Sena’s proprietary Mesh Intercom™ delivers a robust level of reliable intercom connections and intelligent routing management to an adaptive and autonomous communication network. The innovative system of prompts and responses between Sena’s Mesh headsets has resulted in a staggering increase of 80% more data being transferred across harsh and challenging conditions, providing superior intercom audio quality with a rock-solid connection. Additionally, information sharing between connected devices is happening in real-time at mind-boggling speeds, allowing Sena’s Mesh technology to instantly assess the optimal path for delivering messages.
ONE UNIT - THREE INTERCOM MODES
- The 50R features three different intercom modes: Group Mesh Intercom, Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom, and Bluetooth Intercom.
- With Group Mesh, you’ll create a single, private group that supports up to 24 participants over a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)! Users are invited into Group Mesh, giving added control and privacy.
- Multi-Channel Open Mesh lets you communicate with virtually anyone participating in the Mesh network within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km. O r pen Mesh also features multi-channel options, an industry-first! With nine channels available, you can switch to a new frequency foconversations with different riding groups within the larger Open Mesh group.
- Finally, traditional Bluetooth Intercom mode rounds out the third communication option included. All riders and their ever-changing riding scenarios will surely benefit from the incredible flexibility and technology engineered into the 50R Mesh and Bluetooth intercom modes.
ENHANCED VOICE COMMANDS FOR ENHANCED CONTROL
- Take control of the 50R without lifting a finger. Voice commands give you hands-free control of the 50R, operating select functions, including entering Open Mesh or answering a phone call. Simply say a command, and the 50R will act for you. The 50R supports multi-language voice commands, responding to eight different languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian.
- The most powerful upgrade to the 50R voice commands is the new direct, hands-free access to Google or Siri through your smartphone! “Hey Siri, directions to the nearest hotel, please!” “Hey Google, what’s the weather forecast for Sturgis today?” No buttons, no other preliminary commands. The 50R connects to everything Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri have to offer...all while you’re rolling down the highway! Access phone numbers, music apps, or even ask for directions to the world’s largest ball of twine (it’s in Cawker City, KS by the way)! Riding Connected couldn’t be easier.
RAPIDLY CHARGED AND AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED
- 50R power running low? With its new high-density battery and the technical improvements to the Fast Charging feature, the 50R will charge 30% faster than previous Fast Charge units! Plug it in for just 20 minutes, and you’ll get 3.5 hours of Mesh Intercom™ or 6 hours of Bluetooth intercom operation. A full charge of the unit happens in just an hour and provides 8 hours of Mesh communication or 13 hours of Bluetooth intercom talk time! The included WiFi Adapterserves double-duty, charging your 50R and also providing automatic firmware updates via your wireless network. It’s never been easier to upload all the latest firmware updates to your Sena headset!
Why these units are Yammie Approved:
✓ They Keep You Safe! With your hands on the bars and your attention on the road.
✓ They Keep You Connected! You’ll never lose touch with a fellow rider with long-distance reception from a high-quality motorcycle communication system.
✓ They Keep You Entertained! With all the music you ever wanted, streamed directly from your smartphone.
✓ They Keep You Charged! The long-lasting battery ensures your unit is available when you need it. If you forget to charge your unit, just plug it into a battery pack or your 12V charger and charge while you ride.
✓ They’re Weatherproof! The Sena 50R offers waterproof and dustproof protection against the elements.