EVERYTHING YOU WANT – AT A GREAT PRICE!
Are you looking for a true four-season touring and adventure jacket? If so, the Yosemite Riding Jacket by Scorpion fits the bill!
Want to ride without wearing base layers or mid-layers? This adaptable jacket is ideal for riding through multiple weather and temperatures thanks to its waterproof liner, thermal liner & direct air vents.
The Yosemite is an amazingly versatile jacket. It’s a windproof textile jacket for cool days, but fold down the inner windproof panels on the chest and back; open the full-length arm vents and side torso vents, and you have maximum air flow on hot days.
Want Features? An additional removable zip out H20 Blok waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold. SAS-TEC CE certified visco elastic armor is used in the shoulders and elbows. From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Yosemite jacket will handle it all.
This jacket is also compatible with Scorpions’ optional kidney belt for additional support and lower back protection.
From touring in cold wet climates, to commuting in hot humid places, the Scorpion Yosemite Jacket will handle it all.
- 500 denier nylon main body material
- 1680 denier nylon abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seams at critical seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Heavy duty mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel
- Zip-down wind blocking panels, torso vents and full-length arm vents can be adjusted for optimal air flow
- Two large cargo pockets on lower front, two chest pockets, one large cargo pocket on rear and one internal waterproof pocket in liner
- Adjustment straps at waist, biceps, and forearm for perfect fit
- CE Level 2 certified Sas-Tec armor with molded VELCRO brand closures at elbows for adjustability
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 certified armor at shoulders
- PE Foam back pad in back protector pocket can be upgraded to Level 2 Sas-Tec protector (sold separately)
- Ample use of NightViz reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK exterior urethane zippers coated with Black Oxide sliders
- VELCRO® brand closures adjustment tabs at wrists, and YKK Fold Lock zippers for easy on and off
- Removable full sleeve AirGuard waterproof / windproof liner
- Removable full sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Compatible with optional Kidney Belt (sold separately)
- Comfortable Neoprene collar
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK zipper and elastic panel for connecting jacket to pants
- Material: Textile
- Available Colors: Black, Red, Sand, and Hi-Viz Yellow
- Brand: Scorpion EXO
- Style: Motorcycle Riding Jacket
Please use the following chart when sizing. These tend to run small, so we recommend ordering one size larger than the size chart suggests.
Why Choose ScorpionEXO?
ScorpionExo is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmet and protective gear design and manufacturing. ScorpionExo helmets are engineered by some of the world’s most sought-after helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. And their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme sports creativity all over the world to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
Additionally, ScorpionExo has a reputation for producing stylish and attractive gear, which is sure to appeal to many riders. ScorpionEXO products are an excellent choice for anyone looking for top-of-the-line motorcycle gear that combines safety, durability, and a competitive price.
Why these Jackets are Yammie Approved:
✓ Advanced Protection! Thanks to the equipped CE-certified armor in the elbows and shoulders, and an all nylon exterior construction with heavy duty 1680 nylon abrasion zones, the Yosemite offers exceptional impact protection without compromising comfort.
✓ Tailored Fit! Say goodbye to boxy jackets thanks to the Yosemite’s sporty cut, designed to provide a sleek fit without sacrificing freedom of movement - ensuring you look and feel great on every ride.
✓ Stay Dry! With a performance jacket that keeps you comfortable and protected – no matter the weather! The removable zip out Airguard waterproof liner means you can handle wet weather, and the included removable thermal EverHeat liner keeps you warm when it gets cold.
✓ Huge Vent Panels! With fold down windproof panels on the chest and back, full length arm vents, and side torso vents you have maximum air flow on hot days.
✓ Hi-Viz Accents! The jacket's ample use of NightViz reflective material accents ensure you're seen by other motorists, giving you peace of mind during low-light rides for enhanced visibility and road safety.