UNLEASH THE THRILL – FOR LESS!
Are you looking for a functional, safety-rated helmet that changes the paradigm for what you think an entry level helmet should be? If so, the EXO-3420 Helmet by Scorpion is for you!
Step into the world of full-face helmets with the Scorpion EXO-R320 and say goodbye to mediocrity because the Scorpion EXO-R320 is not just another run-of-the-mill bargain priced helmet. A polycarbonate shell and dual density EPS result in a lightweight, comfortable and safe DOT approved full face helmet.
Jam-packed with features and protection, the EXO-R320 has an LG polycarb shell, dual-density EPS, and a face shield that locks down when you're ready to start carving up those twisties. Riding with buddies? Eyeglass friendly interior with pockets for speakers. The face shield is Pinlock-prepared, so pop in an insert lens (sold separately) to keep the roads ahead of you clear in sight.
- Advanced LG polycarbonate shell
- Dual density EPS
- Ellip-Tec ratchet system
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold seperately)
- KwikWick II washable anti-microbial comfort liner
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Vent/Locking face shield lever
- KwikFit cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses
- Communication system speaker pockets
- DOT approved
- Important Note: This helmet ships with a clear face shield (colored face shields are sold separately)
- Stronger and lighter than general plastics, the LG Chem® Polycarbonate resin used has an excellent impact resistance and remains dimensionally stable through a wide range of temperatures.
- The advanced injection molding technology allows for a near zero-tolerance fitment accuracy between all components, from shell, to EPS, to vent. The benefits from this level of precision includes: superior structural strength, reduced noise levels, and unsurpassed reliability on all moving parts.
- The R320’s main shell sculpture has minimal sculptural protrusions which not only minimizes rotational stresses in the event of an impact, it also helps minimize overall weight.
- The R320’s unique sculpture offers more than just good looks; 1) Its aerodynamics reduce outside noise levels by projecting dirty/noisy air way from the shell 2) Reduces rider fatigue by decreasing wind resistance 3) Amplifies ventilation performance by creating a venturi effect that pulls heat and humidity out of the integrated exhaust ports.
Sealing Out the Elements
- Anchoring the Pinlock shield is the Elliptec ratchet mechanism. Called Elliptec because of its elliptical rotation, the double-axis movement pulls the shield firmly into and against the injection molded eye port gasket and locks securely into place with its center locking mechanism. This ensures that the elements stay on the outside and simultaneously aids in noise reduction.
- As impressive as the front ram-vent intakes appear, it’s what happens underneath that’s the key. These intakes redirect incoming air to internal ports and then flows through multiple internal channels. This internal flow literally pulls heat and humidity up and out the rear spoiler via an aerodynamic venturi effect.
- The R320’s comes with a hard-coated Pinlock ready shield. This combination provides 95% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays and with an optional Pinlock® anti-fog film installed; you have the best anti-fog shield system on the market today. In addition, the eye port was specifically designed to provide a massive (190° horizontal and 100° vertical) visual field of vision.
- On the inside, to complement the injection molded EPS impact liner, the R420 features premium materials like the breathable, moisture wicking KwikWick II liner that envelopes both crown liner and KwikFit (eyeglass friendly) cheek pads.
- Complimenting aerodynamics and lightweight construction, the R420 was specifically sculpted to provide a neutral medial balance. Yet another important detail resulting in a significant reduction in rider fatigue and increased mobility.
With an INTERMEDIATE OVAL (IO) interior head shape, the Scorpion EXO-R420 will fit the majority of riders.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Age Range: Adult
- Brand: Scorpion
- DOT Approved.
- Available Colors: Black / Matte Black / White
- Available Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL / 2XL
- Style: Street / Touring / Sport Touring / Cruising / Commuting
- Please Note: This helmet ships with a clear face shield (colored face shields are sold separately).
Why these Helmets are Yammie Approved:
✓ Get Superior Protection! With a well-made helmet manufactured with strict quality control to ensure conformance to the safety standards of all the markets around the world.
✓ Stay Cool! With front ram-vent intakes that redirect incoming air to internal ports and then flows through multiple internal channels, this internal flow literally pulls heat and humidity up and out the rear spoiler via an aerodynamic venturi effect for ultimate temperature regulation.
✓ They Look Great! Thanks to the angular and aggressive styling, these lids are sure to turn some heads.
✓ Aerodynamics! The R320’s unique sculpture offers more than just good looks; its aerodynamics reduce outside noise levels by projecting dirty/noisy air way from the shell and reduces rider fatigue by decreasing wind resistance.
✓ They Fit the Majority of Riders! With an intermediate oval head shape, the EXO-R320 will fit the most common intermediate oval (IO) head shapes.
✓ Save Some Cash! The perfect blend of leading innovations and superior workmanship that Scorpion offers gives you a high-value product with innovative features at a competitive price.
Please use the following chart to find the perfect size for your head: