UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
Your brakes are possibly the most important parts of your motorcycle. Ensuring that you maintain them is critical for performance and safety.
The SBS Sintered Brake Pads offer the best in sintered replacement pads for high-performance front (HS) and rear (LS) street applications. SBS Pads are perfect for sports riding by providing maximum stopping power. SBS uses advanced sintering process technology and offers high fade-resistance and quick cooldown under severe braking.
The SBS sintered brake pads shine as more heat is generated, making them optimal for everything from racing conditions to extreme hill, sport, adventure, or touring rides. Best of all they won’t fade as organic brake pads will.
SBS has been making top-of-the-line brake pads for almost 60 years and has the distinction of being the very first manufacturer in the world to make OEM (aftermarket) brake pads. All these years later, SBS has positioned itself as a leader in braking technology and produces some of the best motorcycle brake pads on the market today.
So, if you’re in the market for a high fade-resistant brake pad that offers maximum stopping power and quick cool-down under severe braking, check out the SBS line of sintered brake pads.
- OE replacement compound for bikes with sintered pads.
- Designed for modern high-performance, sport, big touring, and adventure bikes.
- Sintered compound formulated for low wear, high thermal stability, excellent brake feel, and easy modulation.
- Class-leading and high-performance developed for racing and fine-tuned for street use.
- Excellent for stainless steel or cast-iron brake discs.
- Front (HS) and rear (LS) compounds for ideal brake balance, to avoid rear wheel lock-up.
- Product type: Sintered Brake pads
- Quality: HS
- Catalog number: 900
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 900HS
- Rear plate height: 50.75
- Rear plate width: 85.00
- Total thickness: 8.00
Why these Brake Pads are Yammie Approved:
✓ High Internal Bite! With more consistent and long-lasting performance when hot or cold.
✓ Get 20% More Stopping Power! SBS sintered brake pads are perfect for sports riding and provide maximum stopping power – often up to 20% more braking power.
✓ They Avoid Lock Up! Thanks to advanced sintered compounds ideal for brake balance and avoiding rear wheel lock-up.
✓ They're Quality Made! Feel good knowing that these brake pads have been manufactured using only the finest materials by the leading brake pads experts for almost 60 years.
Compatible with the following:
- Aprilia Caponord 1200: 2013-2019
- Aprilia Caponord 1200 ABS Rally: 2015-2019
- Aprilia Caponord 1200 ABS Travel Pack: 2016-2019
- BMW F800R: 2015-2018
- BMW F900R: 2020-2022
- BMW F900XR: 2020-2022
- BMW R nineT: 2014-2022
- BMW R1200GS: 2013-2018
- BMW R1200GS Adventure: 2014-2016
- BMW R1200R: 2015-2018
- BMW R1200RS: 2014-2018
- BMW R1200RT: 2014-2018
- BMW R1250R: 2019-2022
- BMW R1250RS: 2019-2022
- BMW S1000XR: 2015-2019
- Can-Am Spyder F3: 2015-2019
- Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited: 2016-2019
- Can-Am Spyder F3-T: 2016-2019
- Can-Am Spyder RS: 2014-2016
- Can-Am Spyder RT: 2014-2018
- Can-Am Spyder ST LTD: 2013-2015
- Ducati Hypermotard SP: 2019
- Ducati Hypermotard 821: 2013-2016
- Ducati Hypermotard 821 SP: 2013-2016
- Ducati Hypermotard 939: 2016-2018
- Ducati Hyperstrada 939: 2016
- Ducati Hyperstrada 950: 2016
- Ducati Monster 1200: 2014-2021
- Ducati Monster 797: 2017-2022
- Ducati Monster 821: 2014-2022
- Ducati Monster 821 Dark: 2015-2016
- Ducati Multistrada 950: 2017-2021
- Ducati Multistrada 950 S: 2019-2022
- Ducati Panigale V2: 2019-22
- Ducati Scrambler: 2017-2018
- Ducati Scrambler Café Racer: 2017-2022
- Ducati Scrambler Classic: 2015-2018
- Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle: 2015-2022
- Ducati Scrambler Icon: 2015-2022
- Ducati Scrambler Mach 2.0: 2018-2019
- Ducati Scrambler Street Classic: 2017-2018
- Ducati Scrambler 1100: 2018-2019
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special: 2018-2019
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport: 2018-2019
- Ducati Supersport: 2017-2021
- Ducati 899 Panigale: 2014-2015
- Ducati 959 Panigale: 2016-2020
- Ducati 959 Panigale Corse: 2018-2020
- Triumph Street Triple R: 2017-2022