UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
Your brakes are possibly the most important parts of your motorcycle. Ensuring that you maintain them is critical for performance and safety.
The SBS Sintered Brake Pads offer the best in sintered replacement pads for high-performance front (HS) and rear (LS) street applications. SBS Pads are perfect for sports riding by providing maximum stopping power. SBS uses advanced sintering process technology and offers high fade-resistance and quick cooldown under severe braking.
The SBS sintered brake pads shine as more heat is generated, making them optimal for everything from racing conditions to extreme hill, sport, adventure, or touring rides. Best of all they won’t fade as organic brake pads will.
SBS has been making top-of-the-line brake pads for almost 60 years and has the distinction of being the very first manufacturer in the world to make OEM (aftermarket) brake pads. All these years later, SBS has positioned itself as a leader in braking technology and produces some of the best motorcycle brake pads on the market today.
So, if you’re in the market for a high fade-resistant brake pad that offers maximum stopping power and quick cool-down under severe braking, check out the SBS line of sintered brake pads.
- OE replacement compound for bikes with sintered pads.
- Designed for modern high-performance, sport, big touring, and adventure bikes.
- Sintered compound formulated for low wear, high thermal stability, excellent brake feel, and easy modulation.
- Class-leading and high-performance developed for racing and fine-tuned for street use.
- Excellent for stainless steel or cast-iron brake discs.
- Front (HS) and rear (LS) compounds for ideal brake balance, to avoid rear wheel lock-up.
- Product type: Sintered Brake pads
- Quality: LS
- Catalog number: 881
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 881LS
- Rear plate height: 39.85
- Rear plate width: 86.10
- Total thickness: 9.00
Why these Brake Pads are Yammie Approved:
✓ High Internal Bite! With more consistent and long-lasting performance when hot or cold.
✓ Get 20% More Stopping Power! SBS sintered brake pads are perfect for sports riding and provide maximum stopping power – often up to 20% more braking power.
✓ They Avoid Lock Up! Thanks to advanced sintered compounds ideal for brake balance and avoiding rear wheel lock-up.
✓ They're Quality Made! Feel good knowing that these brake pads have been manufactured using only the finest materials by the leading brake pads experts for almost 60 years.
Compatible with the following:
- Honda CBR250RR: 2017-2021
- Honda CBR300R: 2014-2021
- Honda CBR300R: 2014-2022
- Honda CBR500R: 2013-2021
- Honda CBR500R: 2013-2022
- Honda CBR650F ABS: 2014-2020
- Honda CBR650R: 2019-2022
- Honda CB500F: 2013-2021
- Honda CB500F: 2013-2022
- Honda CB500X: 2013-2021
- Honda CB500X: 2013-2022
- Honda CB650F: 2014-2019
- Honda CMX300 Rebel: 2017-2018
- Honda CMX500 Rebel: 2017-2021
- Honda CMX500 Rebel: 2017-2022
- Honda CTX700: 2014-2018
- Honda CTX700D DCT ABS: 2013-2015
- Honda CTX700N: 2014-2018
- Honda CTX700ND DCT ABS: 2014-2015
- Honda NC750S: 2014-2019
- Honda NC750X: 2014-2019
- Kawasaki KLE650 Versys: 2015-2019
- Kawasaki KLE650 Versys LT: 2015-2016
- Kawasaki Z800: 2013-16
- Kawasaki Z800 ABS: 2013-2016
- Kawasaki Z900: 2017-2021
- Kawasaki Z900: 2017-2022
- Suzuki SFV650 Gladius: 2009-2016
- Suzuki SV650: 2019-2020
- Suzuki SV650X: 2019-20