AN ITALIAN ENGINEERED HELMET AT AN ENTRY LEVEL PRICE!
The Nolan N90-3 is the updated version of their popular entry level modular helmet. While it may be one of the least expensive full face modular helmets offered by Nolan, there are no sacrifices in build quality or design.
The two button quick release mechanism allows you to easily switch positions of the chin bar and snap it into place with just one hand, but eliminates the risk of accidental opening while out on the road. This helmet provides even more versatility by using a built in sun visor that can be used with the chin bar down or up. It features ECE and DOT safety ratings.
With an intermediate oval head shape, the Nolan N90-3 fits the majority of riders.
- Ultra-wide visor with quick-release mechanism
- Fog-resistant Pinlock inner visor included
- VPS inner sun-screen with UV400 protection
- AirBooster ventilation system
- Retention system with Microlock2 buckle
- Plush, moisture-wicking removable and washable interior liner
- Compatible with B901 S, B601 S and MCS III S series N-Com systems.
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Age Range: Adult
- Brand: Nolan
- Helmet Type: Full Face Modular
- DOT Approved and ECE-2205 rated helmet certifications.
- Available Colors: Flat Lava Grey, LED Yellow, Metal White
- Available Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL / 2XL
- Style: Street / Touring / Sport Touring
Why these Helmets are Yammie Approved:
✓ They're Versatile! This modular helmet can be used as a full face helmet with the chin bar down or open for added functionality.
✓ No Shades Required! It's always a pain to have to juggle sunglasses, eye glasses, or a tinted visor when your day time ride turns dark. Avoid the hassle with the built in sun visor.
✓ Safe and Secure! The two button chin bar release system ensures you won’t accidentally open your helmet when you don’t intend to.
✓ Entry level price! This helmet is by and large one of the most accessible priced full face modular helmets of this build quality. It is designed, engineered, and built in Italy.
✓ Superior Built Quality! This Italian-made helmet is manufactured with strict quality control to ensure conformance to the safety standards of all the markets around the world.