BUILT FOR ADVENTURE!
The Magura Hydraulic Brake Lever Assembly (13mm Master Cylinder) for the Right Hand (RH) is hand-crafted in Germany and made of a polished alloy body with black painted housing.
These polished alloy levers come with an 8.1 mm hole that can be threaded to 8mm or.10mm for the rear-view mirror.22 mm clamps with plastic brake fluid reservoir.
They come with a compact lightweight design, complete with brake switch, matching 10 x 1.0 Banjo Bolt, and banjo bolt washers (2 pieces). Ideal for routine replacement, street tracker, or custom build use.
These units replace the original types on bikes with single disk master cylinders - including Yamaha XS650, Kawasaki KZ900, KZ650, Honda CB500, and CB750. They also work with smaller bikes like the KZ400, CB360, CB400F, RD250, RD350, RD400, and many more.
- Alloy body master cylinder with 13mm diameter piston; nylon fluid reservoir
- Threaded for brake light switch
- M10x1 outlet thread
- Fits 7/8 in. handlebars
- Nylon fluid reservoir
- Use DOT brake fluid
- Expertly made in Germany
- Note: Requires brake light switch for street use; not threaded for mirror mounts
- Note: Mirror Mount Hole Requires 10mm x 1.0 Banjo Bolt
- Manufacturer: Magura
- Color/Finish: Polished Lever, Black Perch, and Reservoir Cap
- Material: Aluminum, Alloy body master cylinder
- Type: Brake Lever
- Style: Assembly
- Actuation: Hydraulic
- Fits: 7/8" Bars
- Dimensions: Diameter: 13mm / Outlet Thread: M10 x 1.0
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Shipping size (L x W x H): 9.00 x 6.00 x 3.00 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number : 0222000
Why these Levers are Yammie Approved:
✓ They’re High Grade! Thanks to a machined aluminum body, these master cylinders ensure a lightweight design combined with maximum rigidity that’s built to last.
✓ Super Fast Install! The typical installation time takes only about 30 minutes for DIYers.
✓ They Give You Options! With units designed to replace the original types on bikes with single disk master cylinders.
✓ They’re Expertly Made! Feel good knowing that these levers will be durable being hand-crafted with pride in Germany.