CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE!
Make your bike look better, sound better, and drop some weight with the LeoVince LV-10 Slip-On Exhaust.
One of the best ways to quickly (and inexpensively) customize your Ducati Scrambler is to add a set of slip-on mufflers. With the LeoVince LV-10 slip-ons, you will get the benefit of increased performance, a classy, clean design with weight reduction, and a pop of flash to your bike – oh, and the great sound that Leo Vince is known for.
The LV-10 Exhaust is the culmination of LeoVince's years of experience at the highest levels of racing. The LV-10 features extremely compact dimensions that work to reduce weight while offering exceptional performance and the unmistakable LeoVince sound. The muffler features a gorgeous matte finish and a sandblasted end cap with a stainless steel mesh outlet covering that gives the LV-10 a decidedly MotoGP look.
Combine that with super easy installation with no complicated tools required and complete with all the necessary hardware for a quick and hassle-free installation process.
If you’re looking to add style and performance without breaking the bank - then look no further.
- AISI 304 stainless steel
- TIG welded
- Sandblasted end cap
- Rear stainless steel mesh
- Matte finish
- Black stainless-steel version features a metallic, highly temperature resistant, ceramic-based paint
- Laser cut bracket
- Laser etched LeoVince logo
- Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Ducati Scrambler Classic (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro (2016, 2017)
- Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle (2015-2020)
- Ducati Scrambler Icon (2015-2020)
- Ducati Scrambler Mach 2.0 (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Ducati Scrambler Street Classic (2018)
- Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro (2015, 2016, 2017)
Why these Slip-On Exhausts are Yammie Approved:
✓ They’re LeoVince! Rolling years of racing experience into a low-profile, lightweight and extremely affordable package.
✓ They Sound Awesome! Thanks to the great sound that LeoVince is known for.
✓ They Look Awesome! With as classy, clean design sure to add a pop of flash to your bike.
✓ Super Fast Install! With the typical installation time taking only about 15 minutes for DIYers using traditional hand tools all the necessary hardware (included with the kit) for a quick and hassle-free installation process.
✓ They’re Expertly Made! Feel good knowing that these Slip-on’s are made with pride by the best out there in the field!