CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE!
Take your Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R to the next level of style with the Fender Eliminator Kit from New Rage Cycles.
Why settle for stock when you can give your ride a custom look!
The New Rage LED Fender Eliminator cleans up the back end of your bike with flush-mounted LED turn signals and a discrete plate mount that tucks underneath your tail. Polycarbonate lenses and 1mm super bright LEDs enhance the stealth look of this fender eliminator and the plug-and-play installation is a snap.
The NRC kit includes a sleek flush-mount LED replacement turn signals, CNC machined license plate mount bracket, and LED license plate light for a full LED replacement.
Comes with all necessary hardware to install, and OEM connectors to make for a simple bolt-on/plug-in fender eliminator.
Why Buy a Fender Eliminator Kit?
- The fender eliminator kit cleans up the rear of your bike with a creative design and all the hookups to keep it street legal and safe.
- They’re constructed from black powder-coated aluminum for durable reliability and a sleek, clean look.
- Turn signal lenses are CNC-machined from polycarbonate with extremely bright LED bulbs for crystal clear light.
- A Plug-and-play kit saves you time and effort, and provides all the necessary hardware and OEM connectors for a simple installation.
- Brightest LED turn signals in the market.
- Completely Plug & Play.
- Black powder textured finish for a professional look.
- Load equalizer included to stabilize and correct the flash.
- CNC machined polycarbonate lenses.
- CNC machined billet aluminum.
- Proudly “Made in the USA”
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer: New Rage Cycles
- Type: Fender Eliminator Kit
- Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 4 inches
- Model Number: ZX10-FE-16
Compatible with the following:
- Kawasaki ZX1000 Ninja ZX-10R (2016-21)
Why these Kits are Yammie Approved:
✓ Get a Custom Look! Thanks to an easy-to-install modification that enhances the look of your bike for a clean finish without modification.
✓ Super Fast Install! The typical installation time takes only about 30 minutes for DIYers.
✓ Plug and Play! All custom LED fender eliminator kits are full "plug and play." This means they use OEM connectors without the need for modification.
✓ Super Bright LED! Thanks to the long-life lithium batteries that power the unit completely standalone for more than a year.