UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to improve your bike's power and appearance, then you should look into adding some new sprockets.
JT Sprockets are the leading manufacturers of sprockets in production and materials. They’re the world’s #1 maker of aftermarket sprockets and are manufactured using only the finest grade of C49 high carbon steel for the rear sprockets, and SCM420 chromoly steel alloy for the front sprockets.
JT sprockets use cutting-edge technology in their production as well as the latest generation of computer design and control metal cutting equipment for maximum durability. All JT sprockets are heat treated and hand-finished to meet or exceed the highest possible quality standards. Best of all the JT Sprockets range gives you that ultimate in replacement sprockets at unbeatable value.
Installation on these sprockets is super easy - regardless of your mechanical chops - using only common hand tools.
So, if you’re looking to add a little aesthetic appeal - and up your bike's power - the JT Sprockets have you covered with a nice, clean setup that looks great in a low-drama install that’s super easy to do.
JT makes these sprockets for a wide variety of bikes, so please check out our complete line of parts and accessories tailor-made for your motorcycle. To find the exact parts to fit your motorcycle, simply input your bike into our year, make, and model configurator and our system will find the right kit for your ride.
- Made from SCM415 chromoly steel alloy.
- Heat treated and hand finished to meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Outlasts any mild steel or surface hardened sprocket.
- 15 teeth steel sprocket.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Manufacturer: JT Sprockets
- Model Number: JTR1876.45
- Item Weight: 16 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.5 x 5 inches
Compatible with the following:
- Suzuki GSX-R750: 2011-2019
- Suzuki GSX-R750 L9: 2019-2020
- Suzuki GSX-R750 Moto GP: 2016
- Suzuki GSX-R1000: 2017-2020
- Yamaha MT-07 Tracer: 2017-2020
- Yamaha FJ-09: 2016-2017
- Yamaha FZ-09: 2014-2016
- Yamaha MT-09: 2014-2020
- Yamaha MT-09 SP: 2018
- Yamaha MT-09 SR Street Rally: 2014-2016
- Yamaha MT-09 Sport Tracker: 2015-2016
- Yamaha MT-09 Tracer: 2016-2017
- Yamaha XSR900: 2016-2020
- Yamaha 900 Tracer: 2019-20
- Yamaha Tracer 9: 2021
- Yamaha TDM9005PS: 2002-2013
- Yamaha FZ-10: 2017
- Yamaha MT-10: 2016-2020
- Yamaha MT-10 SP: 2017-2019
- Yamaha YZF R6 13S: 2006-2020
- Yamaha YZF R1 60th Anniversary Edition: 2016
- Yamaha YZF R6 50th Anniversary Edition: 2012
Why these Sprockets are Yammie Approved:
✓ Get a Custom Look! Thanks to an easy-to-install modification that enhances the look of your bike for a clean finish.
✓ Super Fast Install! The typical installation time takes only a few minutes for DIYers.
✓ They Improve Your Bikes Power! With a cost-effective upgrade sure to boost either your top-end speed or acceleration off the line.
✓ They're Quality Made! Feel good knowing that these sprockets are manufactured using only the finest grade of C49 high carbon steel for the rear sprockets, and SCM420 chromoly steel alloy for the front sprockets.