DON’T LET THE RAIN HOLD YOU BACK!
When the skies unleash their fury, the Icon PDX3 Jacket is your unwavering shield against the elements. Designed for riders who refuse to let rain dictate their journey, this jacket is all about resilience, versatility, and style that's as bold as your spirit.
Raised on the rain-soaked streets of Portland, the ICON design team knows a few things about wet weather riding. The CE-certified PDX3, named after our home city, combines the necessity of a fully taped waterproof/breathable shell with premium D3O impact protectors in the elbows, shoulders, and back. In addition, the pit zips provide additional venting ability while the hood rolls up for riding.
The Icon PDX3 Jacket features a waterproof and breathable Hycor chassis to provide optimal weather coverage when you ride. Includes protection all around along with a removable insulated vest for cold weather riding and pit vents for hotter days.
Embrace the rain and gear up with the Icon PDX3 Jacket. Say goodbye to soggy rides and hello to dependable rain protection. Ride on, regardless of the weather, with confidence, versatility, and style that complements your adventurous spirit.
- Relaxed comfortable fit for casual riding
- Waterproof and breathable Hycor chassis provides optimum weather coverage
- D3O shoulder, elbow and viper back impact protectors
- Includes a removable insulated vest for colder weather riding and pit vents for hot weather
- Tested and certified according to EN 17092-4:2020 Class A
- MATERIAL: Hycor Waterproof/Breathable Chassis with Internal 300D Polyester Reinforcements
- PROTECTION: Jacket Tested and Certified According to EN 17092-4:2020 class A and a D30 Removable Viper Back; Elbow and Shoulder T5 Impact Protectors - EN 1621-2:2014 / EN 1621-1:2012
- FEATURES: Removable Insulated Vest Liner, Oversized Pit Vents, Roll & Stow Hood
- FIT: ICON Relaxed Fit