KEEP RIDING – NO MATTER THE TEMPERATURE!
Are you looking for a way to keep your hands warm on those cold offseason rides? If so, the Gears Canada Warm Tek Heated Gloves are for you.
The Warm Tek Heated Gloves (Gen X-4) by Gears Canada are the ultimate solution for conquering cold-weather rides, with unparalleled comfort and warmth. These gloves are not just about keeping your hands cozy; they're a game-changer for all-weather riders.
With advanced heating technology, these gloves are engineered to provide a consistent and toasty warmth that ensures your hands stay comfortable and agile during even the coldest rides. Built for durability and designed with rider needs in mind, Gears Canada has crafted these gloves with a waterproof and windproof exterior. The Gen X-4's weather-resistant features keep your hands dry and protected while maintaining breathability.
Don't let the winter months keep you off your bike. The Gears Canada Warm Tek Heated Gloves (Gen X-4) are your go-to choice for extended riding seasons, offering superior comfort and flexibility in cold conditions.
Say goodbye to numb fingers and gear up with Gears Canada to embrace the open road, no matter the temperature!
- Leverages ZEPTO fibre technology, these heating fibers are so thin, wouldn't be able to notice if not for tremendous heat output
- Soft, drum-dyed leather construction with an extra-long gauntlet and hook-and-loop closure
- Elements heat entire length of each finger, thumb and back of hand
- Innovative rain squeegee wiper on the thumb of the left glove to help wipe the water off
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable PORELLE insert keeps your hands dry
- Pair of gloves produces 29W of heat and draws 2.1A
- For use with GEN X4 Warm Tek heated jacket liner: no additional hook-ups are required; simply plug directly into the plugs hidden in sleeve ends
- GEN X3 and GEN X4 are fully compatible.
- Connect electrically heated gloves directly to the 12V battery in your motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV for non-stop heat or connect to a portable battery (sold separately) to stay warm if you're not riding.