THE ROAD IS CALLING
The all-new Roadsmart IV Sport Touring Tires by Dunlop delivers best-in-class handling, grip, and mileage. Featuring a completely new tread pattern, construction, compounds, profiles, and new technology.
More mileage and grip - the Dunlop RSIV delivers everything you need in a sport-touring tire. The Roadsmart IV revamped the already great Roadsmart 3's formula and managed to squeak an extra 23% of mileage for the front and an extra 26% in the rear with a new tread pattern, construction, compound, and profile that increases comfort, grip, and mileage allowing you to feel more confident in twisty turns. This new compound has Hi Silica X and Fine Carbon technology to increase grip and stopping performance in the wet, while the new sidewall construction improves dry and wet handling comfort as well. The rear tires sport Dunlop's Multi-Tread Technology, allowing for the center compound to last longer while special lateral compounds around the shoulders allow for outstanding grip.
Both front and rear profiles have also been revamped, resulting in 15% lighter steering on turn-in with a much more linear response, and as any good rider knows, the less effort you need to throw your ride around on a nice back road equals more time spent riding due to less fatigue.
If you’re looking for a performance touring tire with excellent handling and class-leading mileage, then look no further.
- Hi Silica X and Fine Carbon technology to increase grip and decrease stopping distance in the wet.
- Multi-Tread Compound design helps top-level performance throughout the life of the tire.
- All new bead profile improves traction and slide control by minimizing buckling at full lean.
- 15% lighter steering.
- Redesigned tread pattern, construction, compounds, and profile increase ride comfort, grip, and mileage.
- Sidewall construction improves wet and dry handling and comfort.
- These Sport Touring motorcycle tires are (W) rated for speeds up to 168+ mph.
- These Sport Touring motorcycle tires are tubeless.
- This is the Front tire only.
Why these Tires are Yammie Approved:
✓ Less Rider Fatigue! A new tread pattern results in 15% lighter steering that decreases rider fatigue.
✓ Better Handling! Jointless Band (JBL) construction allows for greater ride quality, comfort, and rider feel.
✓ Great on Wet Roads! Sidewall construction improves wet handling and comfort, allowing for tremendous wet-weather grip.
✓ Maximum Grip! With Hi Silica X and Fine Carbon technology to increase grip and decrease stopping distance.