Bring out your inner dirt bike with the Continental Twinduro TKC 80 Dual Sport Tires. Tall block-pattern knobs excel off-road while a street-tire profile still maintains tarmac traction.
Well-tried multi-use tire for both street and dirt proven and tested for long hauls and competition.
The TKC 80 Dual Sport are the OE replacement tires for BMW F650 GS, BMW R850/1100/1150/1200GS Adventure, KTM 690 Enduro, KTM 990 Adventure, and KTM 1190R Adventure models.
- 40% on-road and 60% offroad.
- Compound and wide block tread patterns deliver optimal on and offroad grip and performance.
- Excellent braking and traction on a wide range of surfaces from loose to hardpack.
- High cornering stability on soft terrain.
- Self-cleaning tread pattern.
- Very good on-road handling and mileage.
- TT=Tube Type Tires
- Eligible for Continental's Free 3-year roadside warranty.
- This is the Rear tire only.
Why these Tires are Yammie Approved:
✓ A Balanced Tire! A great multi-use or dual-sport tire for both street and dirt.
✓ Great on Big Bikes! A rock-solid tire will cover the "big bike" spectrum on tough adventure rides.
✓ Top of the Line Performance! With one of the best knobby tires that you can take on the street.
✓ Self-Cleaning Action! The larger knobs bite down, adding traction and a self-cleaning capability.
✓ Peace of Mind! Eligible for Continental's Free 3-year roadside warranty.