BUILT FOR SPORT
The ContiTrailAttack 3 Dual Sport Tires by Continental are an improvement over the ever-popular Trail Attack 2 Tires. Featuring a new, optimized tread pattern, the Trail Attack 3 tires provide improved traction on dry and wet surfaces. With a confidence-inspiring ground feel and linear handling characteristics, the Trail Attack 3 Tires are best suited on your large ADV rig for long miles in all weather conditions.
The successor of the ContiTrailAttack 2 still keeps its 90% Street – 10% Off-Road pattern design capabilities. The new ContiTrailAttack 3 has been designed to handle the high demands imposed by the new super powerful adventure tourer motorcycles. This new tire is more compatible with all the electronic modes of these new adventure motorcycles than ever. It has been designed to be the best all-around tire for powerful adventure tourers!
- 90% Street – 10% Off-Road.
- Shortest warm-up time – reaches its optimal temperature range within the first mile.
- After 2,000 miles, the ContiTrailAttack 3 still has more tread depth than a new benchmark tire and gives you better handling abilities.
- Built to ensure the highest constant level of performance even after thousands of miles.
- Best wet grip achieved by compound & pattern design.
- Most agile All-rounder for easy, accurate, and predictable handling.
- High level of comfort, absorption, and stability even on challenging road conditions.
- Advanced adventure touring/dual-sport tire for large capacity bikes.
- Engineered to meet the demands of today’s modern powerful, high-performance adventure touring/enduro machines.
- 0° steel belt construction on the rear tire delivers superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and high loads.
- “MultiGrip” compound offers a high grip in all wet and dry conditions combined with excellent mileage for long trips.
- “EasyHandling” technology provides improved ground-feel and linear handling characteristics.
- “TractionSkin” tread surface allows for a quick warm-up and a limited break-in period.
- Eligible for Continental's free 3-year roadside warranty.
- This is the Rear tire only.
Why these Tires are Yammie Approved:
✓ Top of the Line Performance! With a super short warm-up time. The tires reach an optimal temperature range within the first 1,500 meters.
✓ They’re Loaded with Features! Like traction skin, multi-grip, and zero-degree technologies.
✓ Improved Mileage! Thanks to the new compound for a higher grip level in changing conditions as well as more mileage at the rear tire.
✓ Value for Money! With one of the best tires you can buy at such a competitive price point.
✓ Peace of Mind! Eligible for Continental's Free 3-year roadside warranty.