RACING SPIRIT - FOR OVERCOMING EVERYDAY CHALLENGES!
Introducing the AGV K1 S Helmet – where cutting-edge design meets uncompromising safety for riders who demand both performance and style.
The K1 S is the road helmet that comes out of AGV’s experience in MotoGP, suitable for a range of uses on any route. Crafted for the thrill-seekers on the track and the urban explorers on the street, this full-face helmet is a testament to AGV's commitment to rider protection without sacrificing aesthetics.
The aerodynamic shape of its shell made of high-resistance thermoplastic material, the front air vents developed through racing experience and the new Aero Spoiler designed in the wind tunnel maximize performance and provide stability even at high speeds in sports riding.
The Ultravision scratch-resistant panoramic visor offers a wider lateral and vertical view, for total control of the surrounding environment. Uncompromising comfort, due to the soft, removable and washable Dry-Comfort interior.
The AGV Extreme Safety construction protocol means that K1 S meets the requirements of the stringent ECE22.06 standard and then some.
AGV K1 S is prepared for the installation of communication systems.
For riders who refuse to compromise on safety or style, the AGV K1 S Helmet is the ultimate choice – where innovation meets asphalt. Elevate your riding experience with a helmet that's as bold and dynamic as you are.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- Scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate face shield
- 100% UV protection
- Micro-opening visor
- 2 shield sizes
- GT 4-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM and MD
- GT 4 for sizes LG, XL and 2XL
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 5 front vents (3 at the forehead and 2 on the chin guard)
- 2 rear extractors vents built into spoiler
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads
- Liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Lex fabrics
- DOT approved
- ECE 22.06 certified
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
With an INTERMEDIATE OVAL (IO) interior head shape, the AGV K1 S Helmet 2 will fit the majority of riders.
Please use the following chart to find the perfect size for your head: