PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT!
Don’t let your pride and joy fall victim to thieves! The ABUS Granit Extreme chain lock offers the highest level of protection available in chain locks from ABUS. This 10 mm hexagonal chain is hard-as-granite, with very high-resistance against cutting, pulling and torsion. The protective covering will make sure your bike’s paint job remains intact and unblemished. This chain uses the ABUS XPlus cylinder for highest protection against picking and the automatic keyhole cover protects against dirt and corrosion.
- 12 mm strong chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bike’s paint
- Special hardened chain protects against theft from even the most aggressive mechanical attacks
- Chain link locks directly into lock
- Extreme resistance against pulling link out of lock
- Abus X-Plus locking system includes more than one million key variations
- ABUS Power Link Technology (patented) offers a direct and covered locking of the chain into the locking mechanism
- The chain, the lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED torch key
- Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion
- Brand: ABUS
- Lock Type: Key Lock
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 55 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Recommended Uses: Motorcycle
- Color: Black
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Finish Type: Vinyl Coating
- Item Weight: 10.4 pounds
Why these Locks are Yammie Approved:
High Security! This chain lock has the highest level of protection offered by ABUS.
One in a Million! ABUS uses over one million key variations, so you know your lock is one of a kind.
Tamper Proof! The ABUS X-Plus cylinder offers the highest protection against picking or tampering.
Made in Germany! Just like the Sham-Wow. I quote “You know the Germans always make good stuff”.Night Light! While two keys are provided in total, one has an LED light for easy unlocking during night time riding.