DESIGNED WITHOUT COMPROMISE!
Are you looking for an exceptional motorcycle jacket?
The Scrambler Petroleum Motorcycle Jacket by 4SR delivers a remarkable design made from premium buffalo leather with perforated ventilation stripes and ergonomically fitted to optimize luxury and style while maintaining the highest standards of safety.
The aim of the 4SR Scrambler Jacket was to deliver something really special, so this carefully cut jacket was carefully crafted around market-leading level 2 protection from Safe Tech, with quilted shoulders that sit perfectly to give you that fully fitted feel when riding.
4SR refused to compromise on the construction or quality of materials used to craft these jackets by using only premium, soft buffalo leather for an ultra-high-quality, visually inspired motorcycle jacket.
What’s more, the Scrambler Jackets have been created with an emphasis on safety using 4SR’s experience in World Superbikes technology by combining exceptional comfort and feel with Level 2 T+ protection on the shoulders and elbows and an improved ergonomic shape of the sleeves with a custom ventilation system.
- 1 mm first class buffalo leather.
- Metal YKK zippers.
- High-quality Safe Tech protectors on the shoulders and elbows (certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+)
- All protectors are completely detachable.
- Ergonomic shape that’s longer in the back part.
- The ventilation system makes riding pleasant even on hot summer days.
- Three outside pockets and three inside pockets.
- Stylish quilting
- Short sports collar.
- Detachable thermo-lining by Thermolite.
- Variable waist.
- Can also be equipped with a certified back protector.
- Includes the connection for leather trousers and jeans through a long and short zipper.
- Material: Buffalo Leather
- Available Sizes: 38 / 40 / 42 / 44 / 46 / 48 / 50
- Brand: 4SR
- Style: Reinforced Motorcycle Jacket
Why Choose 4SR Jeans?
4SR is a Czech-based company that prides itself on producing gear that is of the highest quality. 4SR custom designs each product according to the culture of road racing and street riding by working closely with professional racers and sponsored riders.
- Wash using a soft sponge and warm soapy water.
- Dry and ventilate after every ride by promptly removing dirt and insect debris.
- Dry the garment away from heat sources and in a ventilated area.
- Treat garment with leather balm.
Why these Jackets are Yammie Approved:
✓ Race-Proven Design! Thanks to a design crafted from to the culture of road racing and street riding with direct input from professional racers and sponsored riders.
✓ More Comfort! With a ventilated, unrestricted, ergonomic shape to ensure better comfort.
✓ Maximum Protection! Thanks to the high-quality and completely detachable Safe Tech protectors on the shoulders and elbows (certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+)
✓ They’re Loaded with Features! Like reinforced protectors on the shoulders and elbows, local perforations for ventilation, detachable thermo-lining by Thermolite, variable waist, three outside pockets and three inside pockets, and a connection for leather trousers and jeans through a long and short zipper.