DESIGNED FOR THE PROS!
Are you looking for a top-class racing suit that you can use with or without an airbag?
The Monster Green AR Racing Suit by 4SR was designed to be exactly the same as what professional sponsored riders wear, and delivers features & functions taken straight from the top-line racing suits.
What Makes up a 4SR Airbag Ready (AR) Suit?
Airbag Ready (AR) track suits are aimed at racers and track day enthusiasts and have been tested by professional racers including James Ellison throughout the 2019 BSB season.
Protection on the AR Suits is exquisite, thanks to the 18 ergonomic level 2 protectors specially placed in the chest, back, elbows, forearms, knees, hips, and tailbone. These racing-quality protectors were designed to be comfortable without feeling out of place or obstructive.
4SR refused to compromise on the construction or quality of materials used to craft these suits by placing an emphasis on safety and maximum performance using the same technological processes and materials to produce these suits as they would for a world-class custom suit - ensuring the best quality riding gear is now available to everyone!
Superior Functionality & Versatility
4SR suits have been created to provide the ultimate in rider protection and safety, allowing you to use them as they come (with the 18 ergonomically placed Level 2 protectors), or, if you choose, you can remove the back and chest protectors, and instead, wear a standalone airbag vest. Easy and fast - now you're airbag ready!
The special cut stretch panels in all 4SR racing suits accommodate several variations of standalone airbag vests available on the market, in the same way as the suits produced for factory riders.
What Sets the Monster Green AR Apart from Other Race Suits?
4SR has perfected the safest and most comfortable racing suit yet.
The latest specification Monster Green AR one-piece race suit comes with all the unique safety points you would expect from 4SR, but with an increased area of the accordion stretch panel, this suit can now work safely in conjunction with any standalone airbag vest for racing.
It also offers:
Maximum Protection from Falls and Crashes
- The 18 ergonomically placed protectors included are the most used in any mass-produced 1pc leather suit on the market today. These 18 high-quality protectors include knee and elbow sliders, internal protectors, removable chest and back protectors, double hip, and coccyx protection.
Zipper Lock System Functionality
- 4SR even developed a simple and effective solution for holding up your leathers between track sessions using a Zipper Lock System that will effectively hold the upper half of your suit out of the way.
Airbag Ready (AR) Functionality
- 4SR racing suits give you the flexibility to use the suit as it comes, with the included chest and back protectors, or upgrade to an additional airbag base layer that this suite will support to greatly increase the survivability and outcome of big crashes.
Aerodynamic Hump Functionality
- 4SR racing suits also include a hollow aerodynamic hump to accommodate a rehydration pack. This unique feature allows you to insert a hydration pack right into your suit using a built-in hollow cavity in the back of your suit.
- 1.2 mm thick cowhide.
- 4SR Elbow Down TECH replaceable elbow sliders.
- Large Kevlar stretch panels for maximum mobility.
- Flexible leather panels without seams with accordion stretch panels.
- Hollow aerodynamic hump to accommodate rehydration pack.
- High Specification Betac Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee Pads (Certified according to EN 1621-1: 2012).
- Level 2 chest and spine protectors included (both must be removed when using an airbag system!).
- Replaceable knee sliders included.
- Offset Shoulders and Pre-Curved Sleeves for the Perfect Riding Position
- Seamless stretch in the crotch and armpit area for increased movement.
- Flexible, comfortable material used on the sleeve cuffs.
- Zipper lock to hold your leathers in between track sessions.
- YKK & OPTI Zippers.
- Maximum Perforation on the chest area, local perforation on arms, hips, and thighs.
- Complete front perforation & local perforations underarm.
- 3D mesh lining.
- Kevlar stretch panels for maximum mobility.
- Use of double seams at more stressed points.
- Comfortable collar
- Reflective logo on the collar.
- The 4SR AR suit is compatible with In & Motion, Ixon Vest IX-Airbag U03, Furygan Fury Airbag System, and Alpinestars Tech-Air.
- An Airbag system is not included.
- Material: Cowhide Leather
- Available Sizes: 36 / 38 / 40 / 42 / 44 / 46 / 48
- Brand: 4SR
- Style: 1-Piece Motorcycle Racing Suit
Why Choose a 4SR Racing Suit?
4SR is a Czech-based company that prides itself on producing gear that is of the highest quality. 4SR custom designs each product according to the culture of road racing and street riding by working closely with professional racers and sponsored riders to develop the safest suits possible.
- Wash using a soft sponge and warm soapy water.
- Dry and ventilate after every ride by promptly removing dirt and insect debris.
- Dry the garment away from heat sources and in a ventilated area.
- Treat garment with leather balm.
Why these Race Suits are Yammie Approved:
✓ Race-Proven Design! Thanks to a design crafted from the culture of racing and with direct input from professional racers and sponsored riders to guarantee a production suit made the same way a factory racing suit would be made.
✓ They’re Airbag Ready! Thanks to the special cut stretch panels, this suit accommodates several variations of standalone airbag vests available on the market. Simply remove the back and chest protectors, and instead, wear a standalone airbag vest. It’s that easy and fast - now you're airbag ready!
✓ Maximum Protection! Thanks to the high-quality and completely detachable 18 ergonomic level 2 protectors specially placed in the chest, back, elbows, forearms, knees, hips, and tailbone.
✓ They’re Loaded with Features! Like 4SR Elbow Down TECH replaceable elbow sliders, large Kevlar stretch-panels for maximum mobility, a hollow aerodynamic hump to accommodate a rehydration pack, seamless stretch in the crotch and armpit area for increased movement, YKK & OPTI zippers, complete front perforation & local perforations in the underarm, 3D mesh lining, double seams at more stressed points, and a zipper lock system to hold your leathers in between track sessions.