DESIGNED TO BE THE BEST!
A quality chain is “the” link to a good riding experience.
The D.I.D. 525 VX3 Pro-Street X-Ring Chain fits the bill and more! With greater rigidity for smoother handling, reduced power loss, and quicker response. Offering the highest value in all D.I.D series. The D.I.D X-Ring has half the friction compared to O-Ring chains and a much longer life than the previous VM series.
Perfect for dual sport, sport bike, or sport touring bikes. The 525VX3 chain series showcases the industry-leading, patented X-Ring seal technology, which leads to extended chain life, minimal friction, and overall amazing performance.
If you're laying down big power, you need a trustworthy chain to move that power to the rear wheel. It must also withstand hard launches and throttle roll-ons. The DID 525VX3 chain can take what your mill throws at it.
- Greater rigidity brings smoother handling, reduced power loss, and quicker response.
- Highest strength of all D.I.D. chains.
- Average tensile strength 9,980 Lbs. (4.09 lbs. per 100 links).
- Pre-stretched at the factory.
- Suitable for use up to 800cc
- Clip master link included.
- Note: The master link included with kits is not interchangeable with older "V" and "VM" style chains.
- Chain Size: 525
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 525VX3X
- Type: X-Ring Drive Chain
- Weight: 5.15 Lbs.
- Color Finish: Gold
Why these Chains are Yammie Approved:
✓ Outstanding Performance! With a professional X-Ring chain that offers greater rigidity, smoother handling, reduced power loss, and quicker response.
✓ 32% Longer Chain Life! The D.I.D's VX Series boasts a much longer chain life due to the patented X-Ring technology that reduces friction as it twists with the plates, instead of being squished like traditional O-Ring chains.
✓ Value for Money! By boasting a much longer chain life at such a competitive price point, you’ll get way more bang for your buck.
✓ Peace of Mind! All D.I.D Professional X-Ring Chains are warranted against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for up to 1 year or 20,000 miles.